Our library is well organized with all modern resources and facilities. All students and staff have access to up-to-date information from all the latest editions of books, journals, and e-resources.
To ensure the quality of education and to support teaching and research activities, the library acquires all recommended textbooks, additional reading material, general reading books, and relevant journals, etc.
Our students have access to more than 20,000 e-books on business and economics, computer and information technology, education, engineering and technology, fine arts, anthropology, history, language and literature, law, life sciences, medicine, psychology, religion and social sciences and other popular subjects including more than 7,000 e-journals through another leading local library.
While facilitating the access to all of the latest information resources, the library has numerous computers, a high-quality photocopier/printer, high speed Wi-Fi access and aptly equipped student group work/discussion room as well.
USE OF THE LIBRARY
Students can access all of the library’s resources and facilities without paying any additional fee. Undergraduate and postgraduate students can borrow up to two books and one CD/magazine at a time.
- Main recommended textbooks
- Recommended/Additional reading books
- General reading books
- CDs (Supplements to books)
- World renowned journals e.g.:
- Bloomberg Businessweek
- Communication of the ACM
- IEEE Spectrum
- The Economist etc.
World-renowned digital libraries, e-databases, and e-journals:
- ACM Digital Library
- IEEE /IET Electronic Library
- Oxford Journals
- Wiley Online Library
- British Council
Our students can access thousands of e-resources through the University of Greenwich library
- Library computers
- For research purposes
- For browsing the internet and searching for information
- To access the University of Greenwich Student portal
- To access Public/Library folder and find various information
- To access online library pages
- Library photocopier/printer is available and students can take printouts/photocopies
- Discussion/group work room.
- High speed Wi-Fi access
- Students and staff may also recommend relevant books for the library.