The objective of the Foundation Diploma in Business Management & Entrepreneurship qualification is to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the operations and structure of businesses. Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the underpinning knowledge and skills required to succeed in employment or further studies.
- Any 5 passes at GCE/GCSE level including C passes for English and Maths or equivalent. Sri Lankan GCE / GCSE requires an A pass for English.
- The learner must be between the ages of 16 – 25 at the beginning of the course.
- Learners who do not meet the English and maths entry requirement may be enrolled if they pass the respective placement test/s, subject to approval.
- Mature learners (over 21) with work experience in a relevant field could be exempted from the foundation’s program and could be enrolled directly onto the HND Programme.
- General English & Documentation
- Principles of Marketing
- Statistics for Business
- Human Resource Management
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Fundamentals of Management & Entrepreneurship Development
- Principles of Economics
Assignments, Presentations, Exams
DURATION: 8 months (Full time) | 12 months (Part-time)
Awarding Body: TVEC
Level (RFQ) : Level 3