DURATION: 8 months to 10 months
Awarding Body: OTHM
Level (RQF) : Level 7
The Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of:
contemporary and specialised approaches to accountancy and finance
key practical, theoretical and empirical issues, and academic research
the complexity of the ever-changing legal framework in which the financial sector operates
the latest developments in accountancy and reporting required by local, national and European government.
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to pursue a career in the financial services industry, professional accountancy, banking and finance or management. The qualification equips learners with the essential skills and knowledge needed to pursue high level careers in all types of organisations in the public and private sector and within industry and commerce, both in the UK and abroad.
The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification also provides learners with the opportunity to work toward a relevant master’s programme with advanced standing.
- An honors degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery center regarding this experience prior to registering for the program)
- The learner must be 21 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Investment Analysis (20 credits)
- Corporate Reporting (20 credits)
- Global Finance and Strategy (20 credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Audit (20 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Assignments, Presentations, Exams, Projects