PGD in Business Psychology combines applied psychology with a strong professional emphasis and is highly tailored to the needs of working professionals, giving you a competitive edge as you pursue your career.
This programme is not only for pursuing a career or practicing as a business psychologist. It is aimed at psychology and business graduates who wish to pursue careers as managers, human resource practitioners, organisational consultants, training providers, as well as business psychologists.
This programme steers away from exams and offers other more relevant assessment methods that are relevant to the real world and are based on real scenarios you will face as professionals. There is also valuable input from real world practitioners applying coaching, positive psychology, mindfulness and wellbeing at the workplace.
Potential careers upon completion of the programme include, business psychologists, coaching psychologists, performance psychologists, leadership development specialists, human factors experts and so much more.
DURATION: 8 to 10 months
Awarding Body: OTHM
Level (RQF) : Level 7
- Any BSc with 1-year experience in supervisory or managerial role; or
- 3-years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial role with 2 A/L passes or equivalent.; or
- 5-years’experience in an executive or higher role.
- Health and Wellbeing at Work (20 Credits)
- Assessing and Developing People in the Workplace (20 credits)
- Work Design, Organisational Change and Development (20 credits)
- Leadership, Employee Engagement and Motivation (20 credits)
- Facilitated Decision Making, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution(20 credits)
- Marketing and Consumer Psychology(20 credits)
- Learning Development and Knowledge Management(20 credits)
- Developing as a Researcher(20 credits)
Assignments, Presentations, Exams, Projects