The Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Marketing qualification is to provide learners with the skills and understanding in marketing & branding that align with good strategic decision making to maintain organisation’s competitive advantage.
Learners acquire knowledge through an integrated approach of theory in marketing, branding consumer behaviour and digital communication management and practice using real-time activities. Successful completion of this qualification will develop learners’ strategic marketing management, consumer behaviour and branding skills and their ability to focus on the requirements of implementing an organisation’s strategy.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Marketing qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or to work toward a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing. .
- An honors degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery center regarding this experience prior to registering for the program)
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Contemporary Issues and Principles of Marketing (20 credits)
- Consumer Behaviour and Market Communications (20 credits)
- Digital and Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
- Contemporary Challenges and Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
- Strategic Brand Management Law (20 credits)
- Marketing Research Project (20 credits)
Assignments, Presentations, Exams, Projects
DURATION: 8 months to 10 months
Awarding Body: OTHM
Level (RQF) : Level 7